Consolidation, streamlining of the value chain and an increasingly discerning customer are ongoing trends in car leasing. It drives an increased need to be able to control and manage one's flows.
The transformation of the car industry is in full swing and car leasing is no exception. Customers are more price sensitive and at the same time make demands on worry-free car ownership, fixed monthly costs and shorter holding times. New concepts are emerging where it is sometimes difficult to distinguish leasing from long-term rental.
These trends place greater demands on centralization, control and management for the leasing companies. Until today, it has been common that the lessee himself has chosen where the car is to be serviced, repaired or the tires changed. By including precision logistics in the leasing cost opens up the possibility of buying up the services that are not managed internally, such as workshops and remarketing, and steer all cars to the right partner and facility. With such control, there are great opportunities to improve both quality and cost. At the same time, the customer is offered worry-free car ownership where they do not have to go to the workshop or even collect the car.
Control all cars correctly with precision logistics and get a satisfied loyal customer
At Today Mobility, we have developed a complete control tool through precision logistics for leasing companies to be able to control their cars to and from the right partner and facility and at the same time be able to provide customers with worry-free sustainable car ownership.
By including precision logistics for the leasing fee, you enable the following:
A worry-free car ownership for customers
Builds customer satisfaction and loyalty
When the customer no longer goes to the workshop himself, the decision rests with the leasing company for each individual case the car is to be picked up, where it is to be repaired or who is to sell it on.
Quality and cost control
With control comes control. Possibility to buy up all parts of your value chain centrally for better cost and quality. Ensure that the right partner and facility takes care of the right cars.
- Minimize the number of demo vehicles
- Maximize number of test runs
- Specialist trained driver
- Independent expertise in a safe environment for the customer - converts higher
- Distribute the cars directly from the central warehouse or from the right facility
- Seamlessly integrated customer journey
- Full-scale onboarding with customer
- Sellers receive information immediately when the assignment is ready for follow-up to the customer
- Efficient use of sales force
- Steer to the right workshop and at the right time
- Even out occupancy and optimize the number of cars per day
- Remove cars quickly from facilities and avoid parking shortages
- Manage loan car to and from customer
- Satisfied loyal customers
- Redeploy cars as needed
- Get digital control and governance over all internal flows
- Send, order or request cars between facilities
- Booking until 5:00 p.m., next day delivery
- Total Traceability
- Meet legal requirements for annual inspection for commercial vehicles
- Pick-up-drop-off service and inspection - all integrated in a booking at a fixed price
- Independent control of the condition of the car before return
- Performed by independent accredited vehicle inspection operator (third party)
- Pick-up-drop-off service and return test - all in one booking at a fixed price
- Home delivery of new car to customer, return of old car
- Enables the sale of a subscription/long-term rental car that is out with the customer
- Steer cars to the right facility
- Pick-up of the car from the customer at the end of the leasing period
- Get the car driven to the right facility
- Ensure that all documentation, keys, etc. are returned