OEM & National Sales Company
Agent agreement & increased centralization. A new distribution model is emerging, which places high demands on digitization, efficiency and control in order to function.
Car brand after car brand is switching to the agent model. Early electric OEMs have shown how a new distribution model of sales direct to customer can create lower distribution costs per vehicle sold. However, selling cars in a completely new way places great demands on management and control as well as close cooperation with agents and partners.
Today Mobility has developed a complete product portfolio over several years to help the market meet tomorrow's needs. We have always had the automotive industry's customers as our starting point, with a focus on being able to deliver a uniform national service. We offer levels of customization per product so that each OEM or National Sales Company can build their own unique customer journey in line with their customer values. Combined with our simple digital systems, we provide total control for the flows that relate to all the vehicle's needs.
Gain total control and governance over customer journeys and flows with precision logistics.
At Today Mobility, we have identified two components that we believe are important to succeed with its agent model - both towards the end customer and towards its agents and partners:
- Customer journey: In a digital world, the customer demands a simple, transparent, uniform digital customer journey combined with a large measure of built-in closeness between customer and agent - even when the relationship is managed in whole or in part remotely.
- Control, governance & process: Agents and partners need clear, well-functioning processes and regulations in order to their conversion must be efficient and profitable, which places high demands on management and control from the OEM & National Sales Company's side for it to work.
Precision logistics with total traceability helps in both these areas:
Nationally uniform customer journey with built-in proximity
Reach all customers with the same precision and offer. Using real-time traceability, you can establish processes for exactly when in the customer journey you want to be in contact with your customer
Control over all flows
By centralizing all flows with complete traceability, you unlock total overview and control
Ability to steer the vehicles with the right precision to the right facility so that agents and partners get even occupancy and well-functioning processes
- Minimize the number of demo vehicles
- Maximize number of test runs
- Specialist trained driver
- Independent expertise in a safe environment for the customer - converts higher
- Sell directly from a central warehouse with seamlessly integrated customer journey
- Long-distance transport goes by truck, specialist trained drivers drive the last mile
- Full-scale onboarding with customer
- Sellers receive information immediately when the assignment is ready for follow-up to the customer
- Steer to the right workshop and at the right time
- Balance occupancy and optimize the number of cars per day
- Remove cars quickly from facilities and avoid parking shortages
- Manage rental car to and from customer - get relevant loaner car to customers who are close to their next purchase
- Satisfied loyal customers
- Move vehicles that have entered the 'wrong' facility
- Get digital control and governance over all internal flows
- Send, order or request cars between your facilities
- Booking until 17:00, next day delivery
- Total Traceability
- For subscription cars that are classified as rental cars
- Meet legal requirements for annual inspection for commercial vehicles
- Pick-up-drop-off service and inspection - all integrated in a booking at a fixed price
- Verify the condition of the car before return
- Performed by independent accredited vehicle inspection operator (third party)
- Pick-up, drop-off and return test - all in one booking at a fixed price
- Home delivery of new car to customer, return of old car
- Enables the sale of a subscription/long-term rental car that is out with the customer
- Steer cars to the right facility
- Everything in one click
- Pick-up of the car from the customer at the end of the rental/leasing/subscription period
- Get the car delivered directly to the correct facility
- Ensure that all documentation, keys, etc. are returned